Do you know what your business is worth? Do you need to know what your business is worth? Business valuations can be an integral part of estate planning as well as numerous business transactions. We provide business valuations for several reasons:
- Business Sale or Purchase
- Partnership Buy/Sell Agreement
- Partnership Dissolution
- Marital Dissolution and Business Asset Separation
- Estate and Gift Tax matters
We can provide you with one of two levels of valuations depending on your company’s size and the purpose of the valuation.
- Conclusion of Value – We will use the asset-based, income-based, and market-based valuation methods. This level of valuation has detailed reporting requirements and we will opine on the value of the business or business ownership interest.
- Calculation of Value – The valuation methods used in determining the value will be discussed and agreed upon beforehand between the client and us. This level of valuation has less reporting requirements and is less detailed in the valuation analysis, however may be the proper service for your valuation purposes.